Advanced seminar for novice drivers (ASF) "during the probationary period".
After one A or two B violations within the probationary period, the driver's license office will order participation in an advanced seminar for novice drivers (ASF). The certificate of attendance must be presented to the driver's license office within three months.
- 1.meeting : 15.08.2023 from 18:30-20:45
- Driving test: By arrangement
- 2nd meeting : 22.08.2023 from 18:30 - 20:45
- 3rd session : 24.08.2023 from 18:30 to 20:45
- 4th session : 29.08.2023 from 18:30 to 20:45
The seminar will take place in Neu Isenburg at the branch!
Course start date:
Course content and duration:
- Minimum 6 and maximum 12 participants
- Four group sessions of 135 minutes each.
- An observation drive in public road traffic with 1-2 passengers and the seminar leader. The driving time is 45 minutes per participant.
- No exam! The course certificate is given to everyone who has participated in all course units.
Examples of A violations:
- Permitted maximum speed exceeded by more than 20 km/h
- Red light disregarded
- Overtaking in the no overtaking zone
- Failure to maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front
- Driving under the influence
- Violation of the right of way with endangerment of another person
- Driving too fast when there is a lack of visibility, at intersections and junctions, or in poor visibility or weather conditions.
- Hit and run
- Prohibited overtaking on the right outside built-up areas
- "Driving on the wrong side of the road" on a highway or freeway
Examples of B violations:
- Endangering or obstructing pedestrians or cyclists
- Inadequate securing of a broken-down vehicle with endangerment of others
- Prohibited parking on highways and freeways
- Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle
- Misuse of license plates
- Date for general inspection or exhaust emission test overdue by more than 8 months.